I think clients deserve nothing less than world-class representation.
That is why we set our standards very high and focus on precision from start to finish. We go head-to-head with major firms every day on behalf of clients throughout Texas and the United States.
My career began after graduating from Harvard Law School, when I served as a judicial clerk to the Hon. Irving L. Goldberg of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit. My next stop was the international law firm of Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld, LLP, where I was elevated to partner before moving to DLA Piper LLP (US), one of the largest law firms in the world. Throughout my career, I have been involved in high stakes litigation involving multiple parties and complex issues.
Today, my clients include leading corporations and their directors, officers and managers, as well as entrepreneurial companies and innovators. My experience includes sophisticated business litigation, real estate disputes, intellectual property cases, and labor and employment matters, including representing clients in federal and state trial and appellate courts across the country and before arbitration panels. I also regularly advise clients on litigationprevention and dispute-resolution strategies.
- Successful representation of public company in action arising from fraud and breach of restrictive covenants in multi million-dollar acquisition of division of a global Internet marketing company.
- Successful representation of leading international telecommunications provider in national false advertising and trademark infringement matters.
- Successful representation of national public company in trademark infringement and dilution action in licensing dispute.
- Successful representation of officers and directors of a major, publicly-traded REIT in corporate governance and fiduciary duty dispute in federal court and arbitration.
- Successful representation of commercial real estate developer in numerous lease and construction disputes.
- Successful representation of major health care-consulting corporation in software and trade secret misappropriation litigation.