Before joining Goldfarb PLLC, I practiced at two leading litigation boutiques in Texas, where I represented Fortune100 and Fortune500 companies in state and federal courts. I represented clients in matters involving securities fraud, antitrust, investor fraud, shareholder oppression, viatical life insurance fraud, mass toxic torts, class action defense, commercial paper, reals estate fraud, oil and gas, and other financial and commercial matters.
I earned my Juris Doctorate from Fordham University School of Law in New York in 2015. I interned for the Honorable Denny Chin at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit. Before law school, I earned a Masters of Public Affairs from the Lyndon B. Johnson Presidential School at the University of Texas, with an emphasis in economics and quantitative data analysis, and a Bachelor of Arts from Northern Illinois University. At Northern Illinois, I was a member of the Academic All-American team and played Men’s Soccer.
I am admitted to practice in all Texas Courts and the Federal District Court for the Southern District of Texas.
I am also a retired United States Marine Corps Captain, aviator, legal and intel officer. Before my legal career, I piloted the CH-53E, planned information operations for NATO and U.S. forces, and conducted administrative investigations and Summary Courts Martials for the Navy’s Judge Advocate General.
- Represented national energy company in securities, real estate, and investor fraud suit filed against a former management company in state court and arbitration.
- Represented company against a creditor in commercial paper and contract dispute.
- Represented venture capitalist in various commercial real estate disputes.
- Assisted the successful defense of mass, toxic tort, class action for Fortune100 company in state and federal courts.
- Assisted the successful defense of antitrust claims brought against Fortune500 insurance company by international hedge fund.
- Assisted the successful representation of investors in asserting fraud and contract claims against Fortune500 insurance company.
- Assisted the successful defense of venture capitalist against frivolous tort and construction claims asserted to forestall a development project in downtown Dallas.
- Assisted the successful representation of former executive in asserting wrongful termination, shareholder oppression, and executive compensation claims against national healthcare company.